Hey everyone, I’m not new but back

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
Mumblewood

Hey everyone, I’m not new but back

Post by Mumblewood » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:42 pm

Hello snow peoples.

I used to be on this board quite a few years ago but then life/ family stuff happened, and I moved to Madrid Spain for a few years but I’m back now.

During my hiatus I kept my Jeep in storage at my inlaws house so I still have that at least.

Well now I want to get back into a lot more wheelin again and since it’s the season and I’ve really missed snow, that means snow wheelin.

Couple questions since it’s been along time since I’ve been out where’s a good place to hit for a day that’s not too far? I’m in Renton and used to hit Denny creek but I hear that’s closed now. I also used to go up to the 74? Road outa greenwater

And since topics are more fun with pics, here’s one I took this morning, there’s some snow at least
Attachments
BCF51B5F-DA02-40AE-B0DF-7E44FE154BF1.jpeg
AFDE47DE-1E4F-41E2-86F7-8B43D56B5DB4.jpeg

Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Hey everyone, I’m not new but back

Post by Nobody » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:09 am

Welcome back. I'm not really familiar with the south end, but with the snow level finally dropping, should open up some options. Shame everything is getting closed.
WINTER IS HERE