Hi there :)

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
kfinney

Hi there :)

Post by kfinney »

I heard about this site from a friend today. Thought I'd check it out and really enjoyed what I saw. We (my family) loves snow wheeling anytime. We have a cherokee to haul the kiddos around. . . I know I know. . it has no frame LOL Looks like a great site :cool:

Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Hi there :)

Post by Nobody »

Welcome! I knew there had to be more of us out there. We're a special breed ;) Cherokee is looking good. They seem to be a great snow wheeler platform. I'm looking forward to building dedicated snow wheeler in the next couple of years. Need something to haul the kids around. Needs a V8 though!
WINTER IS HERE
kfinney

Post by kfinney »

Yea, got to haul the family around :) The only thing Cherokee is the body (kinda) and the tranny. . . everything else is ford, chev, maybe even dodge LOL A V8 would be nice :cool:
SnowPhoto

Post by SnowPhoto »

Hey, Nice pics! I saw one of those over at pirate4x4, if I'm not mistaken. I can't make any comments about your jeep... I'm driving a honda accord :) Oh, to have my FJ-40 back!

- Matt
Loser By Choice

http://www.gorephoto.com

Light and Matter : Photography Blog / Community
http://www.lightandmatter.org
Phantom 309

Post by Phantom 309 »

Hey Finn!
Wheeling the NorthWest InsanityFab.Com
kfinney