Noobie

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
snowrunner574

Noobie

Post by snowrunner574 »

New to this site but not to forums. Im on pirate4x4 and a few other sites as mudbawger574. Had that name before I converted to snow. I wheel in the blue mtns of southeast washington and northeast oregon. I got a 98 ex cab tacoma on 35's. Basically just lifted and cut to fit 35's. Looking forward to have the snow start flying. Heres a few pics of past trips
Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Noobie

Post by Nobody »

Thanks for checking in. I don't how summer was on your side, but over here on the wet side summer hasn't shown up yet. Hopefully that means a hard winter!

btw - what's the deal with winter closures over there? I see there is always a big spring opening for the Jubilee run. Is that just a specific area that's closed for the winter sno-park??
WINTER IS HERE
snowrunner574

Re: Noobie

Post by snowrunner574 »

Summer here hasnt been to bad. Nothing over 95. Im hoping we get alot of good snowfall this year. I didnt go as much as I wanted to last year so I always was wheelin crappy snow but at least i was wheeling :D
Alot of our roads here close Nov. 31st to April 1st. I know of a few roads that dont close and Ive heard if you have land you can drive on them. Im not sure on that one though. Basically it is closed for the winter sno park. They close the road to Jubilee lake the same dates and all the sleds go up and play around. For Jubilee run they usually line up at midnight on march 31st then go up at 12:01. Or if you cant do that its always the first weekend in april when the roads open.