Hi, Im new

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
Mumblewood

Hi, Im new

Post by Mumblewood »

And Im checkin in. I saw a couple pic's on pirate (posted by Nobody)that had this sites name in them and then saw that they were from Wa so I decided to check it out.

My name is Jon and I like to wheel all year round, I also snowboard. Im in a pnw club called Rock'd-N-Lock'd. I wheel a 03 Rubicon with 36" Iroks and a ton of stuff that makes all that work

Crapy rainy hang over run last year

Super early snow run last year

Naches trail a couple years ago (early snow like OCT.)

I got more but I think this is enough for now. Oh and I also like DEEP snow, I just dont have any pic's of that.
Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Hi, Im new

Post by Nobody »

Welcome to the site. I'm just getting things going. As you can see we don't really have any members yet. So thanks for joining and checking in. What part of WA are you in?

Hopefully we'll get plenty of snow this year. I've seen a couple dustings on Stevens Pass already.
WINTER IS HERE
Mumblewood

Post by Mumblewood »

Im in Renton. I noticed that this site was new, but its a great Idea. I'll try to get a couple friends that love snow wheeling on here.
Mumblewood

Post by Mumblewood »

Here is a video my friend made of one of our snow run's a couple years ago(I have the silver Rubicon)

Umm, yeah. I guess I dont know how to post this :o
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

I tried to embed the youtube video for you, but it looks like it's an invalid url.

To embed youtube videos, just put the url between the youtube tags. I'll have to do some mods to allow embedding vids from other sites.

Code: Select all

www.youtube.com/url
WINTER IS HERE
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

Ok, found the correct url

Like this

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKOJ1X4xL8
WINTER IS HERE
Mumblewood

Post by Mumblewood »

Cool thanks :mrgreen:
built4war

Post by built4war »

the picture of the jeeps parked with there rock lights on is a awesome picture!!