Hello

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
Scoobienorth

Hello

Post by Scoobienorth »

Fairly new to the snow wheeling game. Just joined up to try and learn a few things. Live in the north okanagan/Shuswap region of BC. Snow wheeling season is fairly lengthy but my rig is modest for the snow season. Custom tj stretched 15" in the wheelbase but same size tub as lj, Detroit rear 44 and stock rubi air locker with rcv's and 5:13's and 241or tcase running 35" tires. Had mtr's on it but need new tires here in sept so debating on what to get.

Last winter broke a chromoly front axle here out by myself honing my winter driving skills. Got to hone more than I thought limping 4 miles out.

Winch def got used only having 2wd.

Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Nobody »

Welcome to the forum! The forum is pretty slow right now, but hopefully we'll start getting a little more active this fall. Look forward to seeing some more BC trip reports!
WINTER IS HERE
Scoobienorth

Re: Hello

Post by Scoobienorth »

Thanks. I'll toss some up for sure. Just ordered up 35x12.5r15 trxus mt's fresh for the snow wheeling season.