Happy new year

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
Mherriford

Happy new year

Post by Mherriford »

Happy new years guys! Hope you all find the deep snow in the morning! :beer: :beer:
Qui vult dare parva non debet magna rogare.
ToddKaz

Re: Happy new year

Post by ToddKaz »

Getting close to 6:00 am and we are almost ready to head out of Vancouver. Snow level is up again this morning but we'll go as far as we have to to find the good stuff. Have fun and Happy New Year!
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

Pooring down rain here. Mount Baker snow report says snowlevel will drop and dump about foot on us by this evening. We're heading out in a bit, hope we can get out the rain today! They are also calling for high winds. Hope someone is bringing a chainsaw.

Happy New Year!
WINTER IS HERE
Mherriford

Post by Mherriford »

Well soaking wet all day, only snow we saw was really just sloppy wet crap. But it is hard to have a bad day wheeling when you still manage to drive home, Right?
Qui vult dare parva non debet magna rogare.
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

Soaking wet is right. I didn't have a dry spot on me by the time I got home.....and the wind! I still had a good time too. I'll try to get some pictures posted today sometime.
WINTER IS HERE