Hey everyone, I’m not new but back

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
Mumblewood

Hey everyone, I’m not new but back

Post by Mumblewood »

Hello snow peoples.

I used to be on this board quite a few years ago but then life/ family stuff happened, and I moved to Madrid Spain for a few years but I’m back now.

During my hiatus I kept my Jeep in storage at my inlaws house so I still have that at least.

Well now I want to get back into a lot more wheelin again and since it’s the season and I’ve really missed snow, that means snow wheelin.

Couple questions since it’s been along time since I’ve been out where’s a good place to hit for a day that’s not too far? I’m in Renton and used to hit Denny creek but I hear that’s closed now. I also used to go up to the 74? Road outa greenwater

And since topics are more fun with pics, here’s one I took this morning, there’s some snow at least
Attachments
BCF51B5F-DA02-40AE-B0DF-7E44FE154BF1.jpeg
AFDE47DE-1E4F-41E2-86F7-8B43D56B5DB4.jpeg
Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Hey everyone, I’m not new but back

Post by Nobody »

Welcome back. I'm not really familiar with the south end, but with the snow level finally dropping, should open up some options. Shame everything is getting closed.
WINTER IS HERE
Mumblewood

Post by Mumblewood »

Hey yo, I’m back, back again. Since that last post I did a few snow runs, broke the jeep pretty good, then life took over and the jeep got parked for about 2 years while working g on other projects (house type stuff) but finally got time to finish it up over the summer. Since then I’ve been back out in it and been a little trying to make up for lost time, the only thing keeping me off the trails is trying to find people to go out with. Still got my little man riding shotgun as always
Attachments
7A6C60BE-B3F1-4126-AB25-DB8A1813B9EF.jpeg
34F56A13-F45C-4127-A3A6-DBE6BF25B2EC.jpeg
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

Not sure if you will get this. But I'm headed out tomorrow. Will be up in Skagit County though. If you want to drive that far, you are welcome to join.
WINTER IS HERE