new to the site

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
built4war

new to the site

Post by built4war »

hey everyone i think this site is awesome, great way to get people together one day and enjoy nature at its best this is my bronco took me four months to build it and its never going to be finished but its a start hope you like it!!!
Attachments
bronco on log.jpg
bronco on log.jpg (15.43 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
metalmulisha

Re: new to the site

Post by metalmulisha »

nice man love the pic this forum is sick ill try to post a pic of my TJ soon.
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

Welcome both to the forum! My bronco isn't even close to done. Took me nearly two years to get it on the road. 4 months isn't bad at all.

Built4war, we need to work on your computer skillz :redneck: Your pic is the right size for an avatar, but for posting in the forum you should resize to 800x600 or 1024x768. Let me know if you need help.
WINTER IS HERE
built4war

Post by built4war »

thanks ill give it a try. i got my bronco from a junkyard for 800 bucks took the lift and axles off my 68 thats in a million pieces built a 351w for it and toyota power steering and a power brake kit and its a runner just need to work some bugs out and hopefully we'll be able to get together and go tear some stuff up!!! ps my computer skills are pretty weak haha
metalmulisha

Post by metalmulisha »

This is pretty close set up to my TJ dont have any pics of it on the computer but this is really close to mine i have alot of things to do to it and hope to keep it for awhile its my first jeep so im pretty excited about adding on and building it up'
Attachments
yellow jeep 1.jpg