Yawn....first freeze last night.

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
Nobody
Site Admin

Yawn....first freeze last night.

Post by Nobody »

Hope everyone slept through the summer ok. Everyone ready to play in the snow this year? It's my understanding the prediction is for colder and wetter this year in the Pacific Northwest. It's the strongest La Nina in over 50 years. After the pathetic winter last year, I think we're due. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Hopefully we'll get a little more activity this year.
WINTER IS HERE
built4war

Re: Yawn....first freeze last night.

Post by built4war »

I agree I can't wait till the snow hits in oregon. Bronco is coming along slowly but its a project and is never ending but hope everyone had a great summer and is ready to go wheeling!!!
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

Wow, can't believe someone is still around! I haven't really touched my Bronco, except I just had to replace the rear driveshaft. I might put the hard top on for this winter, since I don't really have a place to store it now.

We just bought a new house, so I've been busy moving and getting the old place ready to sell.

I was trying not to get my hopes up for this winter, but all the chatter got to me. I hope they're right!
WINTER IS HERE
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

Can't use the house for an excuse, I am not! Get ready!
FORDPOWERTOY

Post by FORDPOWERTOY »

i would like to say hi im new to the sit. this is the coolest sit hands down. and i hope we get the winter there all talking about got a new toy this summer and been waiting to try it out would love to meet up with you guys on your hang over run.
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

Welcome! Shouldn't be too long now. The snow is starting to fall in the moutains.
WINTER IS HERE