Puget Sound lowland snow

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
n16ht5

Re: Puget Sound lowland snow

Post by n16ht5 »

I had to get from west seattle to east arlington last night... OY. I actually got home in 2HRs, normally it takes about 1.25hrs. Got 6" at my house, had a good time today playing around in it... think I'll go snow wheeling tomorrow :).
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

You need a hand with the plumbing? I was going to be doing a bit of work on my place but if you need help just give me a call!
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

EBSTEVE wrote:You need a hand with the plumbing? I was going to be doing a bit of work on my place but if you need help just give me a call!
Hopefully everything will be ok. I shut the water off at the old place. The line freezes where it crosses the creek. I even left it dripping, but it wasn't enough. I think I caught the faucet at the new place early enough and got it covered up.

Maybe instead of snow wheelin I should have been winterizing....... nahhhh :redneck:
WINTER IS HERE
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

n16ht5 wrote:I had to get from west seattle to east arlington last night... OY. I actually got home in 2HRs, normally it takes about 1.25hrs. Got 6" at my house, had a good time today playing around in it... think I'll go snow wheeling tomorrow :).
Look forward to a trip report.
WINTER IS HERE