What kind of Camera do you have?

Discussion about Photography and Video, equipment, techniques, and editing software
Nobody
Site Admin

What kind of Camera do you have?

Post by Nobody »

What kind of camera does everyone have?

My digital camera is pretty much an antique. It's an Olympus C-3030 that I bought in 2001 for about $700 :eek: . It's been a damn good camera, but at 10 years old, I'm well overdue for an upgrade. I wish I would have waited another month or so for that next model, which had a slightly better lense and features... ohh well. I'd like to get a DSLR, but I'm not sure I care for the extra bulk, or risk of damage, and I'm not sure I'd put forth the effort to use the manual features.

My camcorder is a Sony DCR-DVD810 that I bought a couple years ago. A big reason I settled on this camcorder is because it could burn directly to mini-dvd's, had it's own internal memory, and it could use the sony memory sticks. In hindsight, I should have gone for an HD camera with fewer features, even though I don't have an HD tv... I found that I only use/need the internal memory. I think the memory sticks might be the best option since you can just swap them out without having to dump to a computer. Now that I follow a few folks on youtube, I'm left wanting an HD camcorder.
WINTER IS HERE
warrpath4x4

Re: What kind of Camera do you have?

Post by warrpath4x4 »

i have a cannon sureshot that i bought about 5 years ago for a little over $100. its nothing special and the zoom pisses me off most the time but for what it is, its ok i guess. some pics

id like to get a good one with interchangable lenses
PR officer North East Oregon 4Wheelers (NEO 4Wheelers)

http://www.neo4wheelers.com/