GoPro released Cineform 188.8.131.52 today. Changelog below. Doesn't look like anything too significant.
184.108.40.206 (5 October 2012)
• New Welcome Screen with Import, Edit and Devices quick start buttons
• Enhanced Device Window (for GoPro HERO2, Wi-Fi BacPac™ and Wi-Fi Remote firmware updates)
• Split screen adjustment slider added to Studio Free version (previously only in Premium/Pro)
• Sharpness in Image Controls enhanced to add Blur/Sharpen
• Drag/Reorder of clips in Edit Room bin
• Deflicker option in Advanced Settings
• Threading enhancements for improved UI response
Fixed issue where keyframes cause right eye zoom.
Fixed issue with Horizontal and Vertical 3D correction keyframe swapping.
Fixed issue with CS6 crashes with large MOV files and RAW imports.
Fixed issue with Windows XP 3D JPEG imports not pairing.
Fixed Media Composer Export failures.
Fixed issue for failed imports when no sound card/drive is installed.
Full changelog: http://support.cineform.com/entries/203 ... te-history
Download here: http://gopro.com/software-app/cineform-studio/
Discussion about Photography and Video, equipment, techniques, and editing software
1 post • Page 1 of 1