Where's the snow at guys..?

Discussion about deep snow wheeling, vehicle builds, trip reports, etc
KS4runner

Where's the snow at guys..?

Post by KS4runner »

I haven't been in the deep stuff for almost a month now and I'm wondering where the heck to go for it, does anyone know any place that's getting anything? I frequent green, tonga, iron goat, haven't been to Leavenworth in the snow yet but I would if I knew where to go there, cause I'll make a weekend out of it with my lady. But anyway put some new springs in my runner last weekend. Flexed it out with my backwoods RTI ramp, haha. Enjoy and merry Christmas guys!
Attachments
Still fully planted and very very stable, I shook the hell out of it while it was up there So I knew it wasn't going anywhere
Still fully planted and very very stable, I shook the hell out of it while it was up there So I knew it wasn't going anywhere
image.jpg
Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Where's the snow at guys..?

Post by Nobody »

Yeah, this sucks... It's like it was back in 2004/5. :frown: You know it's bad when the ski areas are not in full operation. I give up.
WINTER IS HERE
Fubar

Post by Fubar »

head north my snow wheeling brethren :beer:
n16ht5

Post by n16ht5 »

Twin Lakes off hwy542
Anderson Watson near Baker Lake
Illabot near Concrete
Rat Trap Pass
White Chuck
Stevens Pass has some roads you could take
Fish Lake to Sugarloaf
KS4runner

Post by KS4runner »

Ugh tell me about it, we've been fortunate these past few years but I completely agree with the '04-'05 analogy. What gives, we started this season looking super promising with record early openings and decent snow wheeling by November and it's taking a crap now.. To my other fellow 4runner sporting snow wheeler thank you for those names ! That is just what I needed, hopefully we can get a little accumulation somewhere and I can check them out! Put on your boogie shoes and start snow dancin'...