Long time no post !!

Discussion about deep snow wheeling, vehicle builds, trip reports, etc
KS4runner

Long time no post !!

Post by KS4runner »

Geez guys the snow goes away and so does all the static on snow trek too huh...? Well here's a quick report from me as of late. TSL's are contuining to impress me after almost 6,000 miles. I can't Hardly tell any wear on them, the siping is just doing them wonders. I think I have to accredit alot of it to that. I would be willing to bet a paycheck that they're still 95% tread since new with that many miles logged. Unfortunately the snow seems to have eluded us and they're not getting used like I wish I could use them but I'm hoping in a couple weekends I'm going to try and find some, no matter how wet and nasty. Here's a couple recent shots of my trucks, I got the 10" wheels, love them. FULL width road contact now, not a single area untouched, that probably helps a lot with the wear. I also recessed my HID fog lights into the bumper with some 4.5" I.D. Tubing slices. And built a pretty good looking brush guard for the top out of 1.5" tubing. Enjoy !
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
n16ht5

Re: Long time no post !!

Post by n16ht5 »

That looks really good. I thought I was the only one still here!
KS4runner

Re: Long time no post !!

Post by KS4runner »

Hey thank you very much! I appreciate it! You ought to come vote for it at the olympic 4x4 show n' shine on may 3rd haha. Well i guess I'm here too, any places up in your area that got some snow good or bad to go check out?