Weather

Discussion about deep snow wheeling, vehicle builds, trip reports, etc
Mherriford

Weather

Post by Mherriford »

Boy this year is bringing the suck as far as snow goes, it is disappointing after last years crazy record snowfalls. Oh well what can ya do? California needs to quit stealing all our weather ;)
Qui vult dare parva non debet magna rogare.
Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Weather

Post by Nobody »

I can't belive the last time we had a decent accumulation was in November! I haven't even had a chance to try out my new snowshoes :frown:

They even got several feet in Arizona of all places :mad:
WINTER IS HERE
Mherriford

Post by Mherriford »

It is pretty sad that I have had more snow in Oregon City than I have been able to find on the trails this year.
Qui vult dare parva non debet magna rogare.
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

They announced today that we just had the the warmest January on record. :frown:
WINTER IS HERE
built4war

Post by built4war »

the weather is saying a couple feet is suppose to be dropping in the cascades but i looked out side and saw nothing but stars so will see whats in store for the next couple days i was at about 5000 feet today snow boarding and was in a lil more than a foot of hard packed snow and it was starting to sprinkle then spit snow so guess well just have to wait it out and see what happens. but this year is very depressing!!!
Nobody
Site Admin

Post by Nobody »

I saw some fresh snow on Mount Pilchuck. By the next day it was all gone on the south side of the mountain.

Sometimes we get blasted pretty good in March. I'd at least like to get a couple good runs in this year.
WINTER IS HERE
built4war

Post by built4war »

same here!!! im hoping it comes and stays till june like last year so i can do some ice fishing!! i was sweating getting my bronco done for the winter and now it just sits there!!!