this years little snow, few pictures.

Discussion about deep snow wheeling, vehicle builds, trip reports, etc
built4war

this years little snow, few pictures.

Post by built4war »

here some picture of this years little amount of snow fall.. i had big plans to play in the bronco and was disappointed by this years snow fall but its been coming down the last couple days so maybe this weekend i can gather some people and go for a day of fun. need to get my bronco a little more built bumpers, winch, roll cage ect. before i can get to crazy playing in it but for its first time in the snow i was pleased with it...
Attachments
my buddy jump off the road to snap a pic and ended up to his waste in the ditch.
my buddy jump off the road to snap a pic and ended up to his waste in the ditch.
this is hemlock lake pretty cool place about 40 miles out of glide elevation 4500'
this is hemlock lake pretty cool place about 40 miles out of glide elevation 4500'
Snow day March 30 018.JPG
this is my chevy about a month ago not to much snow liked the pic tho.
this is my chevy about a month ago not to much snow liked the pic tho.
my chevy about two weeks ago checking out our snowboarding runs.
my chevy about two weeks ago checking out our snowboarding runs.
Snow day March 30 010.JPG
Snow day March 30 002.JPG
Wil

Re: this years little snow, few pictures.

Post by Wil »

Nice! It's all of a sudden snowing on the mountains around here as well. Can't wait for this weekend.
Nobody
Site Admin

Re: this years little snow, few pictures.

Post by Nobody »

That's some decent snow! We're finally getting some snow too. First time I've seen the snow level drop all winter. Unfortunately, I'm booked, this weekend, so it doesn't look like I'll get to go play. Thanks for sharing. :cool:
WINTER IS HERE