GoPro App has been released

Discussion about Photography and Video, equipment, techniques, and editing software
Nobody
Site Admin

GoPro App has been released

Post by Nobody »

I've held off on purchasing the GoPro wi-fi bacpac until GoPro gets all the features working, and I see some postive feedback. In any case, I thought I'd spread the word that GoPro has just released the GoPro App for IOS. I suspect the Android App isn't far behind. I really wonder if we'll have to wait for the GoPro Hero3, but this is a step in the right direction.
Connect. View. Control.

The GoPro App you lets you control your GoPro camera remotely using a smartphone or tablet. Features include full control of all camera settings, live video preview to your smartphone or tablet for easy shot framing and more. The GoPro App also gives you access to our Photo and Video of the Day posts keeping you in touch with the latest radness from GoPro. The GoPro App is available on the Apple App Store™ and coming soon to Google Play. The GoPro App is not compatible with the Original HD HERO camera.

NOTE: HD HERO2 cameras and Wi-Fi BacPacs require a software update before using the GoPro App. Visit gopro.com/update for a free software update.

GoPro App Features
•Full control of your HD HERO2 camera’s settings + features
•Live preview makes framing your shot easy
•Access to GoPro’s Photo and Video of the Day

Future GoPro App Features
•Playback + Share content stored on your camera’s SD card using your smartphone or tablet
•Multi-camera control

* The GoPro App is compatible with most smartphones and tablets:

For Apple iOS:
•iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S (iOS 4.3 & 5)
•iPod Touch 4 (iOS 4.3 & 5)
•iPad 1, 2 & 3 (iOS 4.3 & 5)

For Android:
(Coming Soon)

http://gopro.com/software-app/gopro-app ... escription
WINTER IS HERE
Nobody
Site Admin