Anyone Part of WORN?

Welcome to SnowTrek.org. If you love the snow, then you've found the right place! Use this forum for general discussion about any topic. Drop-in, say hello. Get to know the other Snow Trek enthusiasts.
Cylvertip

Anyone Part of WORN?

Post by Cylvertip »

Wondering if anyone on here is part of WORN (Washington Offroad Recovery Network)?

Just curious. At minimum, everyone should have their contact info for a just-incase situation. They are on Fakebook.
Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Anyone Part of WORN?

Post by Nobody »

Never heard of WORN. I sure was freaking out a bit when I lost u-joint recently. I'm pretty anti Facebook, so I'm sure I miss out on a lot. Is it a members only type thing?
WINTER IS HERE
Cylvertip

Re: Anyone Part of WORN?

Post by Cylvertip »

I don't think it is a membership thing. I am not on fakebook. I came across them after trying to search out if we had anything like Colorado 4x4 Rescue and Recovery. Justin King has a YouTube channel that shows some of their recoveries. Matt's Offroad Recovery and Casey's Offroad Recovery are good ones out of Southern Utah too. And if you watch those, you got to check out Fab Rats

Anyway, the search led to WORN. Just pokin around to see if anyone had any connection to them.

Eric